Hey Ryan here,
Thanks for visiting and reading my blog. You have come to the right place for a detailed review of “Sold Out After Crisis”, a guide book that is written by Damian Campbell.
I have gone over all of the material and I will give you an unbiased and honest review of Damian Campbell’s guide. That way you can decide for yourself if this is something that you may need in case of an emergency. What I will go over are the essential details you need to know before grabbing a copy of the guide for yourself.
This is a review site- Visit Damian Campbell’s “Sold Out After Crisis” official video website
First off, what is “Sold Out After Crisis”?
In a nutshell this book is an informative survival guide on the 37 essential foods. It also goes into some detail on what to do and what NOT to do in case of a disaster like a food shortage, especially if you need to buy after crisis at your local grocery store. Damian Campbell’s guide helps you to prepare for the worst possible scenario, so that you don’t wind up panicking or scratching your head wondering what to do.
How does it work?
The guide goes over important steps to be ready:
1. Taking steps to prepare ahead of time
2. The importance of stocking and knowing the shelf life of your food
3. Non-food items needed in a crisis
4. 37 essential foods you will need in a crisis
5. What you don’t need
6. Everything needed to bake your own food in a crisis
Just like every e-book or product, nothing is perfect, but I honestly enjoyed this guide.
- Damian Campbell plays on your fears and almost scares you into buying his “survive-anything guide”
- The guide is a little short but has most of the essentials you need to know for surviving a natural disaster.
- It comes in CD form but you can also buy the digital guide.
- Damian Campbell’s introductory video is over 10 minutes long, so you just need some patience.
- What is included: 37 vital food items guide (which also includes how to create a survival pack), water purification quick-start guide, survival garden plans, off-grid survival backup power.
- Damian Campbell offers a 60 day money back guaruntee.
- For the average person this guide will put a healthy dose of fear into you. But the good thing is you will read and learn about the necessity of having a plan and being prepared, in case there is no food availability after emergency.
- This guide teaches you about the survivalist mindset of what to bring in case of a short-term evacuation: including things you’ll need such as important paper documents, a survival pack, important electronic files, etc.
- Damian Campbell provides plenty of examples to go along with every category so you will have a good idea of what to have with you in case of a food shortage or an evacuation.
- This guide applies to nearly everyone. After reading through the guide you, will take away a lot of valuable information that will help you in the future. Imagine going into an emergency without helpful tips like these.
What is my overall opinion?
“Sold Out After Crisis” in my opinion is a fantastic guide to have. The book may be kind of short but it has no fluff or filler and plenty of important information you need to know. I really believe Damian Campbell’s “survive-anything guide” is an eye-opener and I learned several key things to survive any disaster, especially what the 37 essential foods are. I’m going to make a survival pack after I’m done writing this.
If you like my review please share it =)
This short video is meant to introduce readers to an educational and important self-help guide like “Sold Out After Crisis”. Because I believe in being prepared in case of a natural disaster. I want to make sure readers are at least aware of the need to stock food survival supply’s.
I will continue to bring good reviews of quality self-help guides like “Sold Out After Crisis”.